The following websites are helpful when you are involved in the job search process, when you are planning for your financial future, or you need to learn the basics of money management. You will also find more specific links to helpful financial planning tools.
Finance Planning Websites
- Financial Planning Association: An organization for personal financial planning experts in the
U.S. and includes professionals from all backgrounds and business
models. They help connect thousands of consumers to competent and ethical
- Money 101 - the Basics: Basic financial knowledge is the key requirement necessary to
successfully navigate today's financial world.
Basic financial knowledge places you in a better
position to understand and manage your finances and achieve financial
goals. This site is loaded with information
designed to increase your financial knowledge and build financial
- Money Management International: A full-service credit counseling agency located in
the United States. Since 1958, they have been helping consumers find the
tools and solutions they need to achieve financial freedom.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC): Founded in 1951, the NFCC promotes the national agenda for financially responsible behavior. The NFCC is the nation's
largest and longest-serving national nonprofit credit counseling
- Women’s Institute for Financial Education: The oldest non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial
education to women in their quest for financial independence. We
are a charitable organization under Internal Revenue Code Sec.
- Budget Calculators
to Assemble a Financial Team to Help
- Job Search Tax Deduction Tips
with a Spending Plan
- Money 101 Glossary
- Popular Loans and Debt Resources
- Popular Savings Resources
Plan - Current
for Young Professionals: Preparing for Financial Planning
To Budget Your Money During A Job Search
Transition from College to Employment – A Checklist
First Job Can Be the First Great Move in Your Financial Life